Autism Treatment In Dorking
Fresh Start Counselling is one of the few names you can trust for Autism treatment in Dorking. Though a person with Autism spectrum disorder looks like any other person, how they communicate, interact, behave or learn is entirely different. Our counsellors believe that Autism is not a disorder but a unique way through which some people think and experience the world. We think it is upon us to serve people who need help the most.
Sally Nilson is a renowned counsellor providing psychotherapy and hypnotherapy treatment for all your emotional wellbeing needs, including Autism. He will craft a suitable program that will help you monitor a person’s development. If you notice that your child or any other family member shows the signs or symptoms of Autism, get in touch with us for effective autism treatment in Dorking.
Some Symptoms Of Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Avoids making eye contact
- Does not respond to his name
- Doesn’t show facial expressions
- Not interested in playing games
- Does not show gestures
- Repeats the same phrases
- Delayed language skills
- Impulsive and hyperactive behaviour
- Seizure or epilepsy behaviour
- Likes following routines
- Has gastrointestinal issues
- Unusual sleeping habits
- Sudden emotional reactions
Why Choose Us For Autism Treatment In Dorking?
- One of the most preferred names for autism treatment in Dorking.
- Accept, respect, and recognise the condition before choosing a treatment plan.
- You will feel hopeful that your life will improve after the first session.
- Help you set practical and positive goals which you can achieve easily.
- Try to establish and maintain a long-term relationship with all our clients.
- Our counsellor is a fully qualified hypnotherapist and a Human Givens Therapist (HGT).